Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-85 Truck Mounted Drill Specifications
85 Features | 85 Specifications | 85 Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSB 6.7L (409 cubic inch) 164 horsepower (122 kilowatt) 6 cylinder turbocharged and charge air cooled diesel engine. U.S. EPA tier-4 final emissions certified diesel engine.
- Clutch, heavy duty
- 6 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
- Standard Rotary Box
- 22,950 foot pounds (31,116 Nm) max spindle torque
- 490 rpm max spindle speed
- High Speed Rotary Box (optional)
- 18,000 foot pounds (24,405 Nm) max spindle torque
- 620 rpm max spindle speed
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force
- 48,100 pounds (21,817 kg)
- Pulldown force
- 28,225 pounds (12,802 kg)
- Retract Rate
- 43 feet (13 m) per minute
- Rapid Retract Rate
- 85 feet (25.9 m) per minute
- Feed Rate
- 74 feet (22.6 m) per minute
- 31 feet (9.5 m) from slide base to crown sheaves
- For tandem axle 6x4 or 6x6 trucks
- Underbody tool boxes 71 inch (180 cm) long, both sides
- Rod rack on deck, helper side
- Heavy-duty folding driller step
- Leveling jacks 36 inch stroke, two rear, one front
- Pullmaster 10,000 pound (4535 kg) capacity planetary drive hoist
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!