Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-55/300 Rubber Track
55/300 Features | 55/300 Specifications | 55/300 Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSF 3.8L (229 cubic inch) 120 horsepower (89 kilowatt) 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with electronic throttle, engine protection shut down and cold weather starting aid. U.S. EPA Tier-4 final emissions certified.
- Steel core reinforced rubber tracks with embedded steel grousers
- 12 inch (30.5 cm) wide tracks standard, 18 inch (45.7 cm) tracks optional
- Hydraulic track tensioning system
- Walking beam suspension
- Zero turn radius
- Single speed hydraulic motor/planetary drive/brake assembly for each track. Optional two-speed drive available.
- Remote radio controlled steering and track speed
- Hydraulic front winch, 12,000 pound capacity (5,443 kg), remote controlled
- Emergency towing capabilities
- Front auger rack, drill rod rack helper side, tool boxes both sides
- Straight ahead climb
- Side-hill traverse
- Clutch, heavy duty 13 inch (33 cm)
- Transmission, mechanical 5 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
- Standard Rotary Box
- 7,780 foot pounds (10,548 Nm)
- 800 rpm
- High Torque Rotary Box (optional)
- 9,425 foot pounds (12,779 Nm)
- 665 rpm
- Hollow spindle
- Standard: 2-3/4 inch I.D. (7 cm)
- Optional: 3-3/4 inch I.D. (9.5 cm)
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force
- 28,275 pounds (12,825 kg)
- Pulldown force
- Retract rate
- 35 feet (10.7 m) per minute
- Rapid Retract rate
- 90 feet (27.4 m) per minute
- Feed Rate
- 55 feet (16.7 m) per minute
Four jacks, inverted design with chrome-plated piston rods enclosed at all times.
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!