Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-75 Truck Mounted Drill Specifications
75 Features | 75 Specifications | 75 Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSB 4.5L (275 cubic inch) 140 horsepower (104 kilowatt) 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with electronic throttle, engine protection shut down, and cold weather starting aid. U.S. EPA tier-4 final emissions certified.
- Clutch, heavy duty
- 5 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
- Standard Rotary Box
- 10,446 foot pounds (14,162 Nm) max spindle torque
- 746 rpm max spindle speed
- High Torque Rotary Box
- 13,229 foot pounds (17,936 Nm) max spindle torque
- 589 rpm max spindle speed
- High Speed Rotary Box
- 8,357 foot pounds (11,330 Nm) max spindle torque
- 933 rpm max spindle speed
- Hollow spindle
- Standard: 2-3/4 inch I.D. (7 cm)
- Optional: 3-3/4 inch I.D. (9.5 cm)
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force
- 30,000 pounds (13,608 kg)
- Pulldown force
- Retract rate
- Rapid Retract rate
- 78 feet (24 m) per minute
- Feed Rate
- 48 feet (14 m) per minute
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!