Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-55LC Truck Mounted Drill Specifications
55LC Features | 55LC Specifications | 55LC Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSF 3.8L (229 cubic inch) 120 horsepower (89 kilowatt) 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with electronic throttle, engine protection shut down, and cold weather starting aid. U.S. EPA Tier-4 final emissions certified diesel engine.
- Clutch, heavy duty 13 inch (33 cm)
- Transmission, mechanical 5 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
- Standard Rotary Box
- 7,780 foot pounds (10,548 Nm)
- 800 rpm
- High Torque Rotary Box (optional)
- 9,425 foot pounds (12,779 Nm)
- 665 rpm
- Hollow spindle
- Standard: 2-3/4 inch I.D. (7 cm)
- Optional: 3-3/4 inch I.D. (9.5 cm)
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force
- 27,615 pounds (12,526 kg)
- Pulldown force
- Retract rate
- 45 feet (13.7 m) per minute
- Rapid Retract rate
- 95 feet (29 m) per minute
- Feed Rate
- 65 feet (19.8 m) per minute
† Patented by Central Mine Equipment Company
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!