The hydraulic rod holder makes your job quicker and safer. It not only pivots from on-hole to off-hole positions, but also hydraulically moves in and out. For efficient operation, the breakout wrench is mounted at the pivot point of the rod holder arm.
Our 140 pound [63.5 kg] automatic hammer gives you extremely consistent and accurate Standard Penetration Test results, meeting all ASTM-D-1586 requirements. That’s because there are no ropes or cables to impede the free fall of the weight.
The hammer swings from stored position to on-hole position. Since raising and lowering is done hydraulically, set up is quick and almost effortless.
For maximum safety, all moving parts are enclosed, including the impact area between the weight and the anvil. A 340/140 pound [154/63.5 kg] hammer is also available.
Quick mast disconnect†
This feature allows you to quickly disconnect the mast when working inside buildings, underneath bridges or in other low overhead drilling locations. Since the mast is completely separated from the upright, is doesn’t interfere with other drill functions such as the in-out slide base.
With the mast in the horizontal position, you simply clamp it to its storage rack and extend the drill’s in-out slide base. This pulls the sockets on the upright drill frame away from the large tapered pins on the mast.
For severe weather conditions, the CME-850X can be equipped with an all-weather ROPS cab. This cab is insulated and includes such features as an efficient heater, a defroster, a roll down left window and a windshield wiper.
Additional optional equipment
- Continuous sample tube system
- High torque rotary drive
- Underside sheave
- Low clearance sheave
- Auger and rod guides for angle drilling
- Fluted kelly and chuck assembly
- Drill rod chuck
- Spindle adapter
- Utility air tool system
- Cathead, 8 inch [20.3 cm] diameter
- speed: 710 ft./min. [216.4 m/min]
- Hydraulic hoist
- 1800 pound [816.46 kg], max line speed: 200 ft./min. [60.9 m/min]
- 3,200 pound [1451.49 kg], max line speed: 100 ft./min. [30.4 m/min]
- 7,000Â pound [3,175 kg]
- max line speed 85 ft./min [26 m/min]
- max line speed 340 ft./min [104 m/min]
- 8,500 pound [3,856 kg]
- max line speed up: 72 ft./min. [21.9 m/min]
- max line speed down: 310 ft./min. [94.4 m/min]
- Hydraulic wireline hoist
- 1,800 pound [816.46 kg], max line speed: 200 ft./min. [60.9 m/min]
- Water pumps
- Moyno Progressing cavity
- 36 gpm/225 psi [136 lpm/1,551 kPa]
- 84 gpm/225 psi [318 lpm/1,551 kPa]
- 25 gpm/500 psi [ 95 lpm/3,448 kPa]
- 35 gpm/500 psi [132 lpm/3,448 kPa]
- Other pumps available
- Moyno Progressing cavity
† Patented by Central Mine Equipment Company