The hydraulic rod holder makes your job quicker and safer. It not only pivots from on-hole to off-hole positions, but also hydraulically moves in and out. For efficient operation, the breakout wrench is mounted at the pivot point of the rod holder arm.
Automatic SPT hammer†
Our 140 pound [63.5 kg] automatic hammer gives you extremely consistent and accurate Standard Penetration Test results, meeting all ASTM-D-1586 requirements. That’s because there are no ropes or cables to impede the free fall of the weight.
The hammer swings from stored position to on-hole position. Since raising and lowering is done hydraulically, set up is quick and almost effortless.
For maximum safety, all moving parts are enclosed, including the impact area between the weight and the anvil.
Above deck auger and rod racks are provided with the drill platform.
Several tool box, water tank, auger and rod storage configurations are available.
Angle drilling system for special applications†
This unique system allows you to drill holes at various angles between horizontal and vertical. It is especially effective for drilling under ponds, storage tanks or other structures. When used with our patented Continuous Sample Tube System, you can even take soil samples while drilling angle holes.
The angle drilling system will also allow you to drill vertically with the rig positioned on an uphill slope. That can eliminate the time consuming job of leveling an area on which to place the rig.
Since the kelly drive is directly connected to the right angle drive box, you can raise and lower the mast with the drivetrain already connected and ready to go.
Additional optional equipment
- Water tank
- High torque rotary drive
- 9,400 foot pounds [12,744 Nm] max
- Mast (from base of frame to sheaves)
- 20 foot [6.0 m]
- 22 foot [6.7 m]
- Cathead, 8 inch [20.3 cm] diameter
- Hydraulic hoist
- 2,250 pound [1,020 kg], max line speed 200 ft/min [61 m/min]
- 4,000 pound [1,841 kg], max line speed 100 ft/min [30.5 m/min]
- 8,500 pound [3,856 kg]
- max line speed up: 72 ft./min [61 m/min]
- max line speed down: 310 ft./min [61 m/min]
- Hydraulic wireline hoist
- 1,125 pound [510 kg], max line speed 400 ft./min [122 m/min]
- 2,250 pound [1020 kg], max line speed 200 ft./min [61 m/min]
- Water pumps
- Progressive cavity
- 36 gpm/225 psi [136 lpm/1,551 kPa]
- 79 gpm/225 psi [299 lpm/1,551 kPa]
- Triplex piston
- 25 gpm/500 psi [ 95 lpm/3,448 kPa]
- 40 gpm/800 psi [151 lpm/5,518 kPa]
- Other pumps available
- Progressive cavity
† Patented by Central Mine Equipment Company