Features | Specifications
- Cummins QSB 6.7L [409 cubic inch] 185 horsepower [138 kilowatt] 6 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions certified diesel engine.
- Each track is independently driven via a hydrostatic transmission with high pressure variable displacement pump, two speed fixed displacement piston motor and joystick steering operation.
- Walking beams design with 12 inch [30 cm] diameter smooth cast iron rollers with heavy-duty spindles and bearings in oil filled hubs with metal face seals.
- Automatic hydraulic track tensioning system.
- Two 27.5 in [70 cm] wide tracks – rubber cleated, steel belt reinforced with imbedded steel grousers
- Service brake controlled via closed circuit hydrostatic transmission levers. External spring applied hydraulic release parking brake.
- 100% hydraulic power via single control lever for each track.
- Complete set of engine monitoring gauges, keyed ignition switch, starter switch, headlight switch, emergency stop switch, steering controls with engine throttle switches, parking brake control, two speed track control, front carrier winch control, two speed carrier winch controll, and track drive pressure gauges.
- A roll-over protective structure is standard on the CME-800XR. It meets SAE specification J1040C and includes a front brush guard.
Fuel tank capacity
- 40 U.S. gallons [152 L]
Hydraulic tank capacity
- 80 U.S. gallons [303 L]
Hydraulic pump drives available
- Supplied with fixed displacement pump with max capacity of 25 gpm @ 2000 psiÂ (Contact CME for additional auxiliary hydraulic horsepower availability.)
Hydraulic Front winch
- 15,000 pound (6,804 kg)
- Inside turning radius: In place
- Ground speeds (max):
- Low range: 2.4 mph [3.86 kph]
- High range: 5.0 mph [8.04 kph]
- Tractive effort (max):
- Low range: 44,525 pounds [20,196 kg]
- High range: 21,640 pounds [9,816 kg]
- Ground clearance: 15.5 inches [39.3 cm]
- 60% straight ahead
- 40% side hill
- Empty weight: 20,100 pounds [9,117 kg]
- Payload: 16,000 pounds [7,257 kg]
- Ground bearing pressure (EVW): 2.53 psi [0.178 kg/sq cm]
- Ground bearing pressure (GVW): 4.54 psi [0.319 kg/sq cm]