Features | Specifications
- Cummins QSB 6.7L [409 cubic inch] 185 horsepower [138 kilowatt] 6 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions certified diesel engine.
- Each track is independently driven via a hydrostatic transmission with high pressure variable displacement pump, two speed fixed displacement piston motor and joystick steering operation.
- Twin walking beams with 28 inch [71 cm] diameter smooth tread solid rubber tires and oil filled hubs with dual cone seals.
- 33 inch [84 cm] wide, 4-ply rubber belt with steel grouser bars.
- Service brake controlled via closed circuit hydrostatic transmission levers. External spring applied hydraulic release parking brake.
- 100% hydraulic power via single control lever for each track.
- Complete set of engine monitoring gauges, keyed ignition switch, starter switch, headlight switch, emergency stop switch, steering controls with engine throttle switches, parking brake control, two speed track control, two speed front carrier winch control, and track drive pressure gauges.
- A roll-over protective structure is standard on the CME-800X. It meets SAE specification J1040C and includes a front brush guard.
Fuel tank capacity
- 40 U.S. gallons [152 L]
Hydraulic tank capacity
- 80 U.S. gallons [303 L]
Hydraulic pump drives available
- Supplied with fixed displacement pump with max capacity of 25 gpm @ 2000 psi (Contact CME for additional auxiliary hydraulic horsepower availability.)
- 15,000 pound (6,804 kg)
- Inside turning radius: In place
- Ground speeds (max):
- Low range: 2 mph [3.2 kph]
- High range: 5 mph [8 kph]
- Tractive effort (max):
- Low range: 53,275 pounds [24,165 kg]
- High range: 21,648 pounds [9,819 kg]
- Ground clearance: 13.5 inches [34 cm]
- 60% straight ahead
- 40% side hill
- Empty weight: 16,800 pounds [7,620 kg]
- Payload: 16,000 pounds [7,257 kg]
- Ground bearing pressure (EVW): 1.89 psi [.133 kg/sq cm]
- Ground bearing pressure (GVW): 3.7 psi [.260 kg/sq cm]