CME-800XR Rubber Track Carrier
800XR Features | 800XR Specifications
- Cummins QSB 6.7L (409 cubic inch) 195 horsepower (145 kilowatt) 6 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. U.S. EPA Tier-4 final emissions certified diesel engine. Electronic throttle control, cold weather starting aid, and engine protection shutdown systems.
- Each track is independently driven via a hydrostatic transmission with high pressure variable displacement pump, two speed fixed displacement piston motor and joystick steering operation.
- Walking beams design with 12 inch (30 cm) diameter smooth cast iron rollers with heavy-duty spindles and bearings in oil filled hubs with metal face seals.
- Automatic hydraulic track tensioning system.
- Two 27.5 in (70 cm) wide tracks―rubber cleated, steel belt reinforced with imbedded steel grousers
- Service brake controlled via closed circuit hydrostatic transmission levers. External spring applied hydraulic release parking brake.
- 100% hydraulic power via single control lever for each track.
- Engine ECM diagnostic module provides all engine operating parameters. Keyed ignition switch, starter switch, headlight switch, emergency stop switch, steering controls with engine throttle switches, parking brake control, two speed track control, two speed carrier winch controll, and track drive pressure gauges.
- A roll-over protective structure is standard on the CME-800XR. It meets SAE specification J1040C and includes a front brush guard.
Fuel tank capacity
Hydraulic tank capacity
Hydraulic pump drives available
- Supplied with fixed displacement pump having max capacity of 25 gpm at 2000 psi (contact CME for additional options)
Hydraulic Front winch
- 20,000 pound (9,072 kg), two-speed hydraulic drive
- Zero turn capability
- Ground speeds (max):
- Low range: 2.4 mph (3.86 kph)
- High range: 5.0 mph (8.04 kph)
- Tractive effort (max):
- Low range: 44,525 pounds (20,196 kg)
- High range: 21,640 pounds (9,816 kg)
- Ground clearance: 15.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- 60% straight ahead
- 40% side hill
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | |
Copyright© 2020. Central Mine Equipment Company. A Missouri Corporation. All rights reserved.
4215 Rider Trail North · Earth City, MO 63045 · · · Fax (314) 291-4880 · ·
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Proudly made in the U.S.A. since 1928.