Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-55 Skid Mounted Drill
55 Features | 55 Specifications | 55 Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSF 3.8L (229 cubic inch) 120 horsepower (89 kilowatt) 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with electronic throttle, engine protection shut down, and cold weather starting aid. Meets U.S. EPA tier-4 final emissions standards.
- Clutch, heavy duty
- 5 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
- Standard Rotary Box
- 7,780 foot pounds (10,548 Nm) max spindle torque
- 800 rpm max spindle speed
- High Torque Rotary Box
- 9,425 foot pounds (12,778 Nm) max spindle torque
- 665 rpm max spindle speed
- Hollow spindle
- Standard: 2-3/4 inch I.D. (7 cm)
- Optional: 3-3/4 inch I.D. (9.5 cm)
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force
- 28,275 pounds (12,826 kg)
- Pulldown force
- Retract rate
- 35 feet (10.6 m) per minute
- Rapid Retract rate
- 90 feet (27.4 m) per minute
- Feed Rate
- 55 feet (16.2 m) per minute
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!