Rubber Tire ATV Mounted Drills | Truck Mounted Drills | Track Carrier Mounted Drills | Trailer Mounted Drills | Skid Mounted Drills
CME-45C/300 Rubber Track
45C/300 Features | 45C/300 Specifications | 45C/300 Optional Equipment
- Cummins QSF 2.8 (171 cubic inch) 65 horsepower (48.5 kilowatt) four cylinder turbocharged diesel engine meeting tier-4 final emissions.
- Steel core reinforced rubber tracks with embedded steel grousers
- 12 inch (30.5 cm) wide tracks standard, 18 inch (45.7 cm) tracks optional
- Hydraulic track tensioning system
- Walking beam suspension
- Zero turn radius
- Single speed hydraulic motor/planetary drive/brake assembly for each track. Optional two-speed drive available.
- Remote radio controlled steering and track speed
- Hydraulic front winch, 12,000 pound capacity (5,443 kg), remote controlled
- Emergency towing capabilities
- Auger rack, drill rod rack, tool boxes on board
- Straight ahead climb
- Side-hill traverse
- Rotary Torque up to 3,530 foot pounds (4,786 Nm)
- Rotary Speed up to 760 rpm
- High torque
- Rotary Torque up to 4,850 foot pounds (6,575 Nm)
- Rotary Speed up to 550 rpm
- Clutch, heavy duty 11 inch (28 cm)
- Transmission, mechanical 4 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
Hydraulic feed system
- Retract force 19,600 pounds (8,890 kg)
- Pulldown force 13,650 pounds (6,192 kg)
- Retract rate 55 feet (17 m) per minute
- Feed Rate 79 feet (24 m) per minute
- Stroke 68 inch (173 cm)
Four hydraulic jacks, inverted design with chrome-plated piston rods enclosed at all times.
Performance ratings are based on engineering specifications, calculations and accepted industry standards.
Capacities may vary according to drilling conditions. CME reserves the right to amend these specifications at any time, without notice.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE 100+ LANGUAGES!